Planet Earth is an interconnected system. Biosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, and lithosphere – all these parts of the Earth interact together.
ENVRI is a community of European Environmental Research Infrastructures working together to cross the traditional disciplines and observe the Earth as one system. We collaborate to provide multi-disciplinary environmental in situ data, tools, and other interoperable services that any scientist can use for free. By making our environmental data and services findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable, we enable researchers to contribute to a holistic understanding of the Earth system.
Join the #ENVRIcompetition and maybe try to win 3000 euros!
Have you used one of the services offered by ENVRI research infrastructures? Then hear this. ENVRI, the community of environmental research infrastructures, organizes a user story competition. Participate and you can win up to 3000 EUR support for your research.
How to enter?
- Turn your Research Infrastructure services user story into a video.
- Post the video on YouTube.
- Send ENVRI the link through the submission form by 31 August 2021 at 11:59 CEST
The video entry might take almost any form. A story told through an analogy? An animated cartoon? A Lego movie? A video incorporating your own original music or dance? An interview with contestant’s friends or colleagues? Some other format? You can decide.
Service developed by Euro-Argo within ENVRI-FAIR
- OpenSearch API: https://opensearch.ifremer.fr/
- Argo floats dashboard: https://fleetmonitoring.euro-argo.eu/
- OpenAPI for Metadata: https://fleetmonitoring.euro-argo.eu/swagger-ui.html#/
- OpenAPI for Data: https://dataselection.euro-argo.eu/swagger-ui.html#/
- Argo data subsetting: https://dataselection.euro-argo.eu/
- ERDDAP API: https://www.ifremer.fr/erddap/tabledap/ArgoFloats.html
- NVS vocabulary server “R” tables: https://vocab.nerc.ac.uk/
The competition will be launched on May 17th, 2021 at www.envri.eu/competition