Click here to watch the video (youtube) : https://youtu.be/S1Cb8XwxAFY
- Strengthening European Ocean observing and forecasting as an integrated entity within a global context;
- Improving the design for an integrated European ocean observing and forecasting system for the European seas and the Atlantic, including the deep sea;
- Improving and enhancing the readiness and integration of ocean observing networks;
- Enabling FAIR data, supporting integration of ocean data into Copernicus Marine Service, EMODnet and SeaDataNet portfolios;
- Delivering improved forecasts and new synthesis products by better use of data in models;
- Developing novel services, demonstrating the value of the ocean observing system to users;
- Supporting integrated, sustainable and fit-for-purpose ocean observing system by engaging with a range of end-users and other stakeholders.