The meeting will include sessions on all aspects of Argo science. As this meeting will be sponsored by the H2020 AtlantOS and the EASME- MOCCA projects, specific focus on the importance of Argo for monitoring the Atlantic Ocean and research studies carried on with floats provided by MOCCA will be organised.
The conveners invite submission of abstracts for the following sessions on topics including, but not limited to:
- Argo data for operational oceanography (e.g. the Copernicus Marine Service) and seasonal to decadal climate prediction.
- Heat and freshwater content, Earth energy budget and mean sea level variations.
- Inter-annual to decadal variability of water mass properties.
- Deep water formation and monitoring of the Meridional Overturning Circulation.
- Contribution of Argo to high latitude research challenges.
- Bio-geochemistry and carbon research.
- Argo in the marginal seas.
- Synergies and complementarities with other in-situ and satellite observations.
- Float technological advances and results from pilot experiments.
- Calibration Validation issues for Core Argo and its extensions.
- Data management challenges for the next decade.
- Evolution of Argo for the next decade: user requirements and implementation issues.
Please submit your abstract here.
If you have problems, contact Francine Loubrieu (e-mail: email@example.com).