Please, download the ASW4 Preliminary Programme: Agenda-ASW4-Venice-2012 (2012/09/11)
Please, click here to view the abstracts submitted for the 4ASW: Abstracts-ASW4-Venice-2012 (2012/09/11)
The symposium will be held at the Venice Convention Centre Palazzo del Casinò, located on the island of Lido, facing Venice.
Indications on how best to reach the Convention Centre on the Lido Island : congres-transport
Viewing will be on Friday from 16h30 to 17h30, in Sala Adriatico. Authors are invited to be on stand-by close to their posters.
Poster board dimensions:
- Height: 150cm (AO format as usual = 120 x 80)
- Width: 80cm
- ORIENTATION: PORTRAIT
There will be a poster list on the first poster board providing authors with the location (poster board number) of where to hang their posters.
Posters for the ASW4 can be hung on wednesday afternoon (17:00 - 19:00), and should be removed on Friday afternoon.
Each participant will be in charge of hanging their own poster. Material for hanging posters will be available in the poster session room (Sala Adriatico).
As the schedule is tight, be sure to respect the time allowed; Bring your visual supports on a USB key. And make sure that your presentation will be downloaded ahead of your session.
Presenters are advised when uploading their presentation to check if formulas/animations are shown correctly.
All speakers are requested to meet with the session chairs at the assigned session room ten minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Presentations from personal laptops are not possible
- Presentations should be provided in MS PowerPoint or PDF format
- Upload is possible from USB keys
- Presentations shall be stored in the folder corresponding to the assigned session
- Presentation naming should include the main author’s surname, presentation date and time (ie: Argo_surname_YYMMDD_HHMM)